All students interested in taking Drivers Education during the school day, must register for Drivers Education in your ETHS Home Apps.
HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE TO SIGN UP FOR DRIVERS ED?
By law, students must be 15 years old on the first day of the drivers ed class to sign up.
HOW ARE APPLICANTS SELECTED FOR THE DRIVERS EDUCATION COURSE?
Once students complete the registration process, class registrants are chosen in the following order;
- Student meets all requirements (refer to Drivers ed information page)
- First choice class request (through counseling office)
- A computerized randomization list is generated from there.
WHAT TYPE OF CREDIT DO I EARN FOR PASSING DRIVERS EDUCATION?
- Drivers Education is a semester course and it's an elective, therefore you will receive one (1) elective credit.
- Drivers Education is not a Physical Education course and therefore can not be used to replace PE or Wellness.